Dicko's Say?

Andy

I don't buy TMX. Not because I don't like it, but I get more than enough Trials in my life through this website as it is! However, I do like JD and I do make a point of reading his column online every week religiously. I was really looking forward to what he had to say about the Ft Will World Round as he always tells it like he sees it, but it's not online :crying: Perhaps a cynical ploy to make folk buy the paper, but more likely it's summer and whoever was responsible has buggered off to Benidorm. <_<

Can anybody fill me in on what was printed? (Without breaching copyright obviously!)

I don't buy TMX. Not because I don't like it, but I get more than enough Trials in my life through this website as it is! However, I do like JD and I do make a point of reading his column online every week religiously. I was really looking forward to what he had to say about the Ft Will World Round as he always tells it like he sees it, but it's not online :crying: Perhaps a cynical ploy to make folk buy the paper, but more likely it's summer and whoever was responsible has buggered off to Benidorm. <_<

Can anybody fill me in on what was printed? (Without breaching copyright obviously!)

Took the pi$$ out of you for laughing when the sassenachs got their home bound tickets from South Africa!! (read it in Asda!!)

English football failings aside, JD reported on a fantastic trial that was universally applauded.

He also questioned, as many of us did, whether Mart had got it right when he first looked at the sections. He probably should realise that Mart Lampkin understands world trials better than any of us.

Back to football, it looks like more Spanish sporting success could be on its way.