Longboarding

houseape1000

As you can imagine the police aren't happy about that little stunt, made national news as thats the main highway out of Auckland, sort of like doing that on the M1 :rolleyes:

At least the camera man was wearing leathers unlike the guy he was following in bare feet :)

Not sure I've ridden there Tim but it's definately 1 that PeterB mentioned when we stayed at Elliot's for the Waikato rounds in June. Looks like my sort of venue, very much like next weekends trial

Went for a practise with Kevin at the quarry behind the tui brewery & had a good talk about their trip to Ossa along with a look at the photos of the trip, looks like they covered some ground while there

Edited by tony27

How's Elliot doing? Is he still as mad as a cut snake?

Probably is the same venue Tony. It has been used as a national venue in the past.

The sections in the pics are known to us as "Braithwaites find" 'cause in 20 odd years Pete had never ventured down there but Ian did and found those peaches. Ian would go up and down them in training for the Scottish.

I hope that Pete and Kev do well from the Ossa deal.