Slapper Or Bigfoot

toofasttim

I was up that way visiting me Dad this weekend and what is even better is they are not a couple. He is engaged, but they couldn't go to his house to play PC Plod hides his helmet because of his fiancee. I don't think the local paper carried his name, but it did have a photo of him on the front page. How much s*** is he going to be in? :agreed:

I read about in in the papers, all I can say is, if you are going to engage in such activities, always take precautions!

- Take Duck Boards with you

- Never engage in such activities unless you have instructed a structural engineer to make sure that the roof is safe

- Never engage in such activities on an asbestos or other fragile/brittle roof covering

BE WARNED!

Big John

I read about in in the papers, all I can say is, if you are going to engage in such activities, always take precautions!

- Take Duck Boards with you

- Never engage in such activities unless you have instructed a structural engineer to make sure that the roof is safe

- Never engage in such activities on an asbestos or other fragile/brittle roof covering

BE WARNED!

Big John

Is this the voice of experience? :agreed:

Certainly wasn't me either, but I have the Health & Safety guidelines specifically relating to such unusual activity.

It's entitled:

"Caught on a Hot Tin Roof - take care!"

Ask Overthehill, he knows about HSE legislation...

:agreed:

Big John

Certainly wasn't me either, but I have the Health & Safety guidelines specifically relating to such unusual activity.

It's entitled:

"Caught on a Hot Tin Roof - take care!"

Ask Overthehill, he knows about HSE legislation...

:agreed:

Big John

Overthehill also knows not to put a steel rule across tracks, but it didn't stop him !

It wasn't me I was at home all day 25 miles north east. I don't think it was Donald either as even from home I'd have felt it. :agreed::D

:beer:

Deffo not me, been too busy to even contemplate nonsense of any sort, it is damn funny however!!