Honda At The Classic Trials Show.

charlie prescott

Hi Guy's

OK I am going to stick my neck out,

Because of the interest,shown in the Honda class, (yes I know it was really to late to spring this Trials Class on anyone,) and most have other things planed for this weekend, and not the Classic Trials Show.

But to the riders that are really keen to come along and ride, and to bring bikes along for the showing class, it would be a shame for them not to come. So the class will run, no matter how many there are in the class, and the best man round the course gets the "CTS Honda Chalenge Cup", and all riders recive a 2010 medal.

So If you have a Honda Twinshock, and, now decide you may like to come along and ride, (and there is a easy and a competitive route), we will accept entries on the day for this class.

So you turn up by eight thirty, fill in your entry, pay your fee, and join the riders briefing at nine O'Clock. Then enjoy a brilliant days competition. Simples.

Regards Charlie.

Hi Guy's

OK I am going to stick my neck out,

Because of the interest,shown in the Honda class, (yes I know it was really to late to spring this Trials Class on anyone,) and most have other things planed for this weekend, and not the Classic Trials Show.

But to the riders that are really keen to come along and ride, and to bring bikes along for the showing class, it would be a shame for them not to come. So the class will run, no matter how many there are in the class, and the best man round the course gets the "CTS Honda Chalenge Cup", and all riders recive a 2010 medal.

So If you have a Honda Twinshock, and, now decide you may like to come along and ride, (and there is a easy and a competitive route), we will accept entries on the day for this class.

So you turn up by eight thirty, fill in your entry, pay your fee, and join the riders briefing at nine O'Clock. Then enjoy a brilliant days competition. Simples.

Regards Charlie.

It would be good to see a good turn out of Honda bikes,and riders, Charlie has made it possible now,

Could be if the organiser gets enough support,

he could be talked into making it a permanent arangement for future years .

Good luck.

Hi Guy's.

Hi there you Honda boys, Russell Mat, and Nigel that turned up to the Classic Trials Show, and experienced a trial with a difference.

I hope you all enjoyed the ride, and the atmosphere there, the smile on your faces told me you did.

Perhaps you boys can spread the word now about the trial , so we get a full complement of Hondas for next year.

I have already had some one interested in sponsoring this class for next year.

A big thank you to you boys for backing me up at the last minuet. and also for showing your riding skills on a lightweight four-stroke Twin-shock machine.

Regards Charlie.