Hello From Me!

dcj1

Just a Quickie to say hello. I'm returning to having a bike after a lay off (marriage young children etc, etc)

I started at the age of 7 racing schoolboy grasstrack - moved onto motor x then a spot of road racing in the superstock 400's.

As you can see, there isnt any trials history in amongst that list. I have just bought myself a nice clean txt250(03) and hoping to do a club trial next month. From what i understand Trialing is a very family friendly sport, and i'm sure my 4 and 5 year old daughters are going to love watching there Dad make a fool of himself in the mud! if they like it, i'm very interested in the mini electric bikes now available??

cheers for now.

Wellcome to trials , there a fair chance you youngsters may be asked to observe (sorry thats areally jaded comment) but please be aware like all newcomers our sport needs observers as well as riders hope you all enjoy.

Welcome the TC.

Don't worry about the observer thing, although it would be nice for every new rider to turn up with a volunteer, it rarely happens, so we just muddle along and if the worst comes to the worst, we just stick the boards at the end of the section and observe each other. I given up worrying about finding observers at our events. I do however give a free entry worth