Thinking Of Buying A Sherco

awilliams64

I was at ryp today and asked ryan about that. He said to just watch the plastic cover and dont tighten it too much, that is what causes them to warp. I did go and pick up the 04 sherco today and we had to take it to ryan and have him do a couple of things. HE had it running perfect in no time at all. I was amazed at all of the parts he has in stock there and he was as nice as anyone could ever meet.

so now i am the proud owner of a sherco!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4226...mp;l=ae3c6dd345

Good deal then, glad you had a chance to get him to give it an eye! He is very helpful!

Now go ride! He needs to sell some parts! :D

• 2 weeks later...

rode my first event on saturday in newark ohio. Had a great time. I rode the novice class since i had only ridden the bike twice before going to the event.

Good to hear that! Did they get some dabs out of you? The guys aroun here can set some very trickey novise lines, safe, but can take a lot of points ! Practice practice! :D

yes they got quite a few dabs. I had 1 5 but that was because i was on a hill and a rock let loose and my bike and myself slid back a few feet. I think i got a total of 15 cleans. Nothing was dangerous but it was challenging for me. I think i ended up with a 54 total

yes they got quite a few dabs. I had 1 5 but that was because i was on a hill and a rock let loose and my bike and myself slid back a few feet. I think i got a total of 15 cleans. Nothing was dangerous but it was challenging for me. I think i ended up with a 54 total

Sounds like a good start for some trials riding fun.

Like Copey says Practice, Practice, Practice. but on the bright side Trials Practice is also FUN!!!!!