I Have A Y2k 315r - A Couple Of Questions.

b101uk

After reading the forum it seams most people use 2-stroke mix at between 60:1 and 80:1, so are there any people who use 50:1 mix of quality Stihl 2-stroke oil? (Performance class: JASO-FB or JASO-FD inc ISO-L-EGD)

Dose anyone know the recommended (by Montesa Honda) performance class of 2-stroke oil for the y2k 315R or 315R in general?

Lastly, rear fenders/mudguards, can anyone with any degree of certainty as to which modal years will also fit a y2k 315R besides the obvious y2k one :o it seams mine has the correct colour of fuel tank/cover (black) with the correct decals for y2k but the rear fender is red (also cracked and repaired!) and looking at available price lists they seemingly vary between ~>

Edited by b101uk

Hi

Thanks for the reply. :huh:

Got another job to do on it, the front wheel bearing has a little play in it but joy of joys the spindle is stuck in the wheel bearings (had to take the forks out to get the wheel out :o ) but I still went for I little ride first (1st time in years), I think I will go the way of good SKF ones as I can get 6 for the price of a

Thanks,

Just done the bearings, ended up having to dismantle the bearing on the disk side so I could get a little side wriggle to free the spindle from the bearing the other side, then had to put the bearings back into the dismantled one so it could be knocked out

I pulled off the inner seals and packed with CV-joint grease as it