New Beta Techno Owner Looking For Manual And Help

jamwash

Hi everyone, hoping some of you kind beta owners out there can help me. this will be my seccond trials bike and my way back in after a 3yr break. i just need help with a few things to make sure i wont kill the bike.

1- can anybody help me with a manual in pdf format- please and i promise to pass it on to other owners when i have it.

2-fuel mixture. i have heard differences from 50:1 to 70:1 - 70:1 sounds about right to me but i just want to check.

3-the bike seems fine with no issues but was just wondering if anybody had any hints,tips or tricks to help or things that i need to keep on top of as part of the maintenance schedule. I think the bike is a 95' the last one with usd forks.

I ride in Shropshire and surrounding areas if anybody would like to meet up for some fun. I mainly go to Tom's Farm for a full day out but want to try Hawk's nest in Buxton as thats where my dad used to ride and also hermatige farm in cheadle sounds good.

hope to hear from you soon........all the best........Matt Clarke

Edited by jamwash

• 2 weeks later...

I found a site that carries all the beta manuals from the TR34R to the new evos from beta it self. all the techno years are listed as well. In PDF. As far as your fuel mixture goes i own a 94 techno 250 and run a 100:1 mixture in it. I mix 6.5 ounces of oil to 5 gallons of gas in other words. It runs great at that mixture here in colorado and i have never had a problem with it.

Beta Parts and Manuals

http://www.trialsport.com.au/beta/documents.htm

cheers, the guy i bought it off had been running it at 50:1 butit smokes when you nail it. i have cleared the tank and started running it at 70:1 which has reduced the exaust smoke alot. think i will try a slightly leaner mix though.. 80:1 then 100:1 if need be.

Thanks for all your help..... :banana2: