Scorpa Easy 250 Engine Rattle

oddity

yep same as yours, i knew you had 1 from your previous posts on here.

i have read just about every thread on here about the easy.

do you know where i can get engine parts at a fair price ?

i may just remove them and take them to a bike shop to match them up with rings from another bike for around

That was my old bike !

I saw it appear on the bay, then disappear quickly.

It had a slight rattle when I had it, then about six months after selling it, I contacted the new owner to see how he was getting on, and he said the bike was completely cream crackered.

Don't know what happened next, but guess it found its way into your hands.

Problem is, parts for the old girl are very expensive, and it's often not economical to buy the parts needed to put her right !

On the other hand........you can't really expect a lot from a 14 yr old bike for

i will take the head off tomorrow and see what the problem is.

the guy who i bought the bike off seemed genuine and said he had owned the bike for arounf 6 month and his son used it 3 times a week and the rattle had not got any worse so i may just use it until it breaks and then sell the parts on ebay.

i will take the head off tomorrow and see what the problem is.

the guy who i bought the bike off seemed genuine and said he had owned the bike for arounf 6 month and his son used it 3 times a week and the rattle had not got any worse so i may just use it until it breaks and then sell the parts on ebay.

I used to use it around 3 times a week, and give it some hammer, and it never got worse.

The problem was that it started to annoy me, and at that point, you have to get off the pot....or p***.

Might try Mike at the Tryals Shop in US. He may have some bits to spare. Send him an email. Same for Ryan at RYP, as I am not sure how much of the old rotax stock moved with the importer. Paul at Hellteam AU may have something as well.

The motors were solid. I had a 98 model. A fresh piston is probably due(along with ring)! :thumbup: