Hi all

steveyb

New to the sport. i havn.t even got myself into a club yet.The reason for this is because, like a fool i bought a gas gas 330cc of ebay which was meant to be in very good condition. With me not knowing anything about trials bikes i brought it home. It run quite well but there seems to be an oil leak comeing from somewhere, its clean oil. Can anyone give any advise so i get up and running and join a club. cheers.

Hello Stevie wellcome ; you'll need to give a clue as what area you live in , there are literally hunfreds of clubs and you can join as many as you like but obviosly best to find one local to you. Otherway to find it is to google Auto Cycle Union or ACU or AMCA trials. Have you tried cleaning up the underside of the motor and just having a look to see where oil is coming from? choices are; loose drain plug, crancase joint, clutch cover or a seal on the gearbox sprocket, I havn't had a gas gas for several years but cant think of any other possibles off top of my head.

you'll need to give a clue as what area you live in

I've just made "location" a mandatory field which must be filled in by new sign-ups. :thumbup:

All, if you click on the down arrow next to your username in the top right of the screen and then go to "My Settings" then "profile" you can set your location there. Makes it much easier for folk to recommend suppliers, clubs etc if they know where you are :)