Honda Trials Pictures

brian r

Hi all. I've taken a lot of Honda trials picture from this site for my own enjoyment.

I was thinking about starting a website just for some of these photos. Problem is I don't know if that's OK with the rightful owners. I won't put anything on there that shouldn't be. It's obviously not for anykind of profit. I think I'll just put them up and if you own one of them you can ask me to take it off, give me more information to add, or just ignore me. I'll give this post a little time for comments too. Eventually I'll just put a link on the bottom of my signature.

Hi Brian...its a great idea..(to me)...and I'm really pleased to see someone going about it in the CORRECT way..i.e. asking permission first.

Living in a place where EVERYTHING gets copied and totally without permission etc etc..I get pretty sick of that behaviour.

Hope to see the pics soon. I love those old Hondas...and luckily there are still a few kicking around here...but no real mint ones.

I can get you some pics of the UN-mint ones though if you want! :angry:

If they are from the forums then you should seek permission from whoever posted them (assuming they took/own them). If they are from any article on this site then the answer is no, I'm afraid. That would be outwith the terms that the photos are supplied to me under.

I won't intentionally use anyones photo that doesn't wan't me to. I just don't remember who took all of them. If you took the photo please click on the link I'll provide so that I can either give you the credit, or if you want me to, I'll take it down. It's not any kind of money making project for me. It's just some place for information about Honda's trials history. Lots of links to other sites will be put in for information too.

BTW T-Shock, I didn't get your messege.

Try brian(at sign)metalmarkers.org

Thanks all.