Week 190 - A Cracking Scott

Andy

• 8 months later...

I actually think it could be, we can't think of anybody that has ridden that many in modern times. Somebody out there may correct us? Chris will have to come on here to confirm this but I think he's completed nearly all of them in time, I asked him about it a few years back but I can't remember his response! I do know that he got round in the very wet year of 1998 & collected his only Scott Spoon.

The only record that I know that comes close is that of Mark Wray, I think he's on 26 or 27 & unfortunately he's yet to achieve a finish.

Hi guys

I first rode in 1980, the only one I missed was the foot and mouth year. I think that I have completed 25 out of 30 within the time limit.

Looking forward to 31 this year.

Chris

Hi guys

I first rode in 1980, the only one I missed was the foot and mouth year. I think that I have completed 25 out of 30 within the time limit.

Looking forward to 31 this year.

Chris

.....he's also pretty damn good at extreme length hare and hounds... Hi Chris!!

Thanks for keeping us/me in touch with uk trials. May I ask why even works bikes have rubbish electrics. I have every sympathy for Doug or anybody who has to put up with problems such as this...at least he didn;t have to pay the best part of five grand for the "pleasure" and then have to argue the toss regarding warranty liability.