Two day trial Santigosa

metisse

Anybody contemplating a trip to a Spanish or French twinshock/Pre 65 trial next year should really consider doing this two day trial based near Ripoll. Just over the French border an excellent weekend, riding brilliant natural sections, its a long way ( Is Woody home yet ... )but well worth it .. Wack it in your diary or look on Todo classic nearer the date.

Hi Hamish - arrived home at about 3pm Monday. Took your route via Ripoll and Berga and up to Toulouse through the tunnel. Had a bit of fun with customs coming back into Dover who decided to give my van a check over, including luggage out and sniffer dogs.

Really enjoyed the trial, some fantastic sections, some quite difficult but nothing silly. The standard of preparation of the bikes out there was again very impressive and the difference in performance between one of their modified bikes compared to standard is quite significant.

If it is possible for me to ride there again next year I will definitiely do so. Long way to go but worth the trip.