Full 2010 Outdoor series on Eurosport 2

wasntme

Eurosport 2 are scheduled to show the 2010 outdoor rounds on November 18th and 19th.

It seems round 5 is on twice? I am sure someone will know which round was which.

I got this from Sat-universe.com

Nov 18th

7:15pm Trial World Championship

Another chance to see the first round of the FIM Trial World Championship from Baiona, Spain. Toni B... (read more)

8:15pm Trial World Championship

The second round of the FIM Trial World Championship from Pacos de Ferreira, Portugal. Brits James D... (read more)

9:15pm Trial World Championship

Another chance to see the third round of the FIM Trial World Championship from the Twin Ring Motegi... (read more)

10:15pm Trial World Championship

The fourth round of the 2010 FIM Trial World Championship from Fort William in Scotland. Dougie Lamp... (read more)

Then on November 19th

7:15pm Trial World Championship

The fifth round of the 2010 FIM Trial World Championship from St-Michel de Maurienne in France.

8:15pm Trial World Championship

The sixth of the 2010 FIM Trial World Championship in Baldasserona, San Marino.

9:15pm Trial World Championship

Another chance to see the fifth round of the FIM Trial World Championship in Tolmezzo, Italy, featur... (read more)

10:15pm Trial World Championship

The final round of the 2010 FIM Trial World Championship in Kramolin, Czech Republic.

Don't forget!

Rich

Thanks very much for that, My Sky box has recently formatted itself & all my trial programs have been lost, so would be good to get them back.

Also on the 27th of November, The first round of the 2011 Indoor series from Genoa is on, it's on Saturday at 9:30 I think.

Stupid Cricket is now on instead! :( England v Sri Lanka if you are interested

However I've just looked through the weekly tv guide on the sky box itself and round 4 is on at 9.15pm on Thursday 19th Nov. If England get beaten quite quickly they may show some of the other rounds instead.

Also following this at 10.15pm is the Trials Des Nations from Poland so perhaps a little bonus to make up for the cricket perhaps?

The most up to date online listing does show that 8pm Friday 3rd December will show round 1 of the world round so fingers crossed.

Rich