Peak Classic Trials Club trial 28th November Cancelled

Unfortunately we have had to cancel the trial at Bracken Rocks scheduled for Sunday 28th November due to sheet ice and snow on the access road making the venue inaccesable.

I would like to apologize for any inconvienience or dissapointment caused but i have tried over ten tiems to get up the drive and even with traction control the ice is too bad preventing access. On the last two occaisions my vehicle slid backwards down the drive and out into the road the brakes rendered innefective because the ice is that bad.

Please watch our website www.peakclassic.co.uk for updates. If we can reschedule the event we will but as the season draws to a close that is looking highly unlikely.

Again apologies for this but seriously the weather has beaten us and safety must come first.

as an alternative why not venture up to yorkshire and dob park near otley where Yorkshire classsic's pre 65 trial is definately ON. farmer is gritting the access road if necessary sunday am. two routes and all pre 65 classes 10.30 start and all for a tenner!