lampkin to gasgas

fantic200

Do you think doug will ride a gasgas at sheffield arena????

"Lampkin will make his Gas Gas debut on Saturday 8th January 2011 at Sheffield arena, as Dougie continues his long-standing association with this indoor trial event, which remains one of his favourite occasions each season."

http://www.trialscentral.com/cms/showarticle.php?articleID=6102

is this HAM2 or did Stevie Wonder write this post ?

see front page Hamster !

Ok Master Blaster,I rarely look at the front page as I'm more of a page 3 man myself!

Trials manager?B.S. job title no. 6,500...is that a new name for a minder?

I'm thinking he's only been signed for his enduro skills ( I would love to be proved wrong though).

...or..Is he just switching brands so he has more chance of finishing a major outdoor trial in this country? :banana2:

Ok Master Blaster,I rarely look at the front page as I'm more of a page 3 man myself!

Trials manager?B.S. job title no. 6,500...is that a new name for a minder?

I'm thinking he's only been signed for his enduro skills ( I would love to be proved wrong though).

...or..Is he just switching brands so he has more chance of finishing a major outdoor trial in this country? :banana2:

I was going to photo the link from the front page and email it to you :thumbup:

i think thats great news, keeps dougie involved with trials at the heighest level,hopefully can take gasgas to enduro at the heighest level,john shirt (as much as he likes dibsta)must be absoloutely creaming his pants.hopefully he will ride a red gasser, not a gold one.

Great stuff, all the recent rider changes have mixed things up a bit!

So we going to see a lampkin replica gas gas!?

lampkins experience might just be enough to help coach raga and get him another world title to steal bou's crown!

need to visit ladbrokes and see what the odds are for lampkin to win the ssdt i'd put my money on that!!