lampkin to gasgas

fantic200

So we going to see a lampkin replica gas gas!?

lampkins experience might just be enough to help coach raga and get him another world title to steal bou's crown!

Maybe a Lampkin replica enduro but not trials bike. When did you last see a manufacturer make Lampkin replica's?

Not sure if I agree re: coaching Raga or not.

Raga already has Tarres - IMO the greatest ever and founder of modern trials as most of us know it (till Bou made modern trials old and out of date with cycle trials ability on a motorbike)

so will having Doug about help Raga?? without question, yes. Doug has been there, done that and won everything BUT Bou has moved trials to a planet that neither Tarres nor Lampkin can help Raga with. I think the only person that can help Raga is Bou. Raga will surely be watching and trying everything in the same style that Bou does - especially indoors.

Will be interesting to also see how having a more experienced head around Gas Gas calms Raga. He's mentally looked defeated over the past few seasons and could well be looking over his shoulder at Fajardo and Ossa as well as looking at Bou. This is where I think he will benefit from having an older more experienced team mate who can help clear his head and focus on winning again. No one is better than Doug at pushing on despite injury, age, bike performance etc.

On the flip side he might have b*gger all to do with Raga, ride whatever trials he's contracted too and spend most of his focus on developing Enduro for Gas Gas.

A good move for Doug either way.