Does anyone know where to buy any ty80 plastics?

benwall

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if these will fit a standard ty 80? http://www.tytrials.co.uk/trailandtrialsuk/prod_123165-Universal-Trials-Fender-Mudguard-Pair.html

as it says it will fit the ty80 white hawk and there is a picture of them on a whithawk but im not sure if it will fit a normal ty80 :wacko:

Edited by benwall

Does anyone know if these will fit a standard ty 80? http://www.tytrials.co.uk/trailandtrialsuk/prod_123165-Universal-Trials-Fender-Mudguard-Pair.html

as it says it will fit the ty80 white hawk and there is a picture of them on a whithawk but im not sure if it will fit a normal ty80 :wacko:

No they would not fit the standard TY80 well at all - I just did some test fitting

The rear Gonelli is way too wide to look right and would need a big piece cut out for the muffler to fit past. It is also the wrong radius of curvature for the TY80 rear wheel diameter

The front Gonelli would fit width-wise but is the wrong radius of curvature for the TY80 fromt wheel

Tha standard Yamaha TY80 guards fit perfectly

No they would not fit the standard TY80 well at all - I just did some test fitting

The rear Gonelli is way too wide to look right and would need a big piece cut out for the muffler to fit past. It is also the wrong radius of curvature for the TY80 rear wheel diameter

The front Gonelli would fit width-wise but is the wrong radius of curvature for the TY80 fromt wheel

Tha standard Yamaha TY80 guards fit perfectly

Do you know any where were i could buy and cheap parts that will fit? as the parts are not for me there for my younger sister and as she isnt old enough to have a job she is not able to spend much on the parts. I dont particually mind if there not a perfect fit