Pre65 Scottish 2011 Entry List

old trials fanatic

Yep, the "Boy "Nictou will be there or there abouts on his Ariel. So untrick, yet he throws it about like a modern bike, and used to ride world rounds not many moons ago......

idd Nictou is a very good rider i have seen him ride in bilstain last year and he would beat most modern riders on his ariel

so i guess top 10 should be possible

best regards bob

Glad to see that an 18 year odl has been accepted for a ride. Great news!

Problem with a minimum age limit Mike - I know two young lads who have only ever ridden Pre65, they've never had a modern bike. Their fathers ride Pre65 and when they took up the sport they did too in order to ride with dad. One rides regularly and has done for a few years. It would be tough to say to him you can't have a ride you're too young when he's ridden in more Pre65 events than the total of some of the other entrants put together.

Glad to see that an 18 year odl has been accepted for a ride. Great news!

As long as they ride to Non Stop rules dont see a problem however in my experience the kids (anybody under 40) dont seem to know how to ride non stop and just try to ride as they do in other events. Be interesting to see if anybody gets penalised this year for "cocking about" i'm told the modern vernacular is.

All in all i'm in favour of young, under 40, entrants without which the sport will wither and die. But they must adhere to Non Stop rules (pet gripe of mine).

what do you call non stop riding?

we have some riders here able to hop and pivot turn true the hardest twinshock-pre 65 sections without stopping

is this ok?

ist not so easy to see what is allowed and what is not

but in the Scottish i don't see a need for hopping; sections are strait forward no short turns and more than one line is possible.

best regards bob

what do you call non stop riding?

we have some riders here able to hop and pivot turn true the hardest twinshock-pre 65 sections without stopping

is this ok?

ist not so easy to see what is allowed and what is not

but in the Scottish i don't see a need for hopping; sections are strait forward no short turns and more than one line is possible.

best regards bob

Bob,that will be a 5 in Scotland.

Chrs:Mike