Micheal Brown

as iow

Has anyone out there noticed what this young star has been doing recently, his results speak for themselfs. He can be world class if someone gets behind him. The British youth trials championships has produced this great young rider that we can all be proud of, go on my son kick ass,and i hope you get all the help you need. :wall:

Absolutely brilliant rider. Michael has just turned 18, so needs to make the impression soon.

He is doing the Europeans this year, so hopefully one of the teams might pick him up.

I wouldn't mind a small bet on best first timer in the SSDT

• 2 weeks later...
Absolutely brilliant rider. Michael has just turned 18, so needs to make the impression soon.

He is doing the Europeans this year, so hopefully one of the teams might pick him up.

I wouldn't mind a small bet on best first timer in the SSDT

I don't think that Ian Austermuhle has previously done a Scottish

Supporting his own club's centre trial (Scarborough)

I was riding at the SDMC centre trial yesterday. Unsurprisingly, Michael won by a mile (see here). He's great to watch and arguably the club's biggest asset at the moment IMHO.

I wonder if The Atom reads TC? Maybe another interview could be arranged.

(Edited to avoid misinterpretation)

Edited by neonsurge

This is the first line of the topic, as a reminder

Has anyone out there noticed what this young star has been doing recently, his results speak for themselfs. He can be world class if someone gets behind him. The British youth trials championships has produced this great young rider that we can all be proud of, go on my son kick ass,and i hope you get all the help you need

I Spoke to the Atom on Sunday at Scarborough, the reason he was not at the Colmore on Sunday was purly Money reasons. with the French 3 Day just 2 weeks away and Porugal and Spain Euro rounds 3 weeks after that you can see money becomes a problem, HOW much do you think Apprentice Electricions get paid today ? My Message to Moaning Dabster is Reel your Neck in and but out, you seem to have had a problem with michael every since you suggested he and SDMC cheated in the 2001 Youth inter centre at Scarborough. this was not only notced by myself but upset alot of people within the East Yorks Centre who put a lot of work into Trials ( Good Quality Trials )

Remember you suggested that he had been Practising the sections all week, i await your reply

Ever since Micheal & his dad turned up to observe at the Eburacom C/D british championship round in 2003 i have the max respect for the guy.

How many other trials stars take a turn to help out on there day off? :wacko:

Reply sent offline. No offence meant and its not a go simply at Michael, as much as anything I was just perplexed why after winning the Wallace cup he wasn't there. I don't want to get into a slanging match, just really trying to relate to original thread. I have never said anyone cheated, and I am sure that michael did not, it would however be absurd to suggest that anyone riding on his regular practice area did not have some advantage, ie Chris Curtis in Devon a year or so back?

I hope it wasn't my post that started the torrent. I have to admit I was fishing for a bite with big eye brows :wacko: , but I always feel guilty when anyone else joins in.

To be honest I agree that he should really be riding the Novogars rather than supporting his local club.

I can understand that any trial with a ferry journey involved can be expensive, but I wouldn't have thought Stratford would be too expensive from Scarborough.

I saw a few lads from over that area. When you're chipping in for fuel it's very little more than a local trial.

I'm certain that Scarborough club would expect their trials to be missed by their big boys if there's a National on. Good chance to compete with the likes of Grimbo, and co.

Whatever the reason I don't think there's any need to get steamed up about it.

A bit of mellow required I think.