Carbon Manufacturer

marky boy

Does anyone have any experience with a company who can/will produce things out of carbon fibre?? I have been using a local lad but i think that the resin has gone to his head as he dont want any work nowadays.

I know i can search for comps but wondered if any of you lot had any expereience of any particular bloke or firm?? As i have a nice little project in the pipeline :D And as most of us are aware not many frims will entertain small batch stuff !!

Cheers for any help

:(

The place in Stokesley is on the Terry Dicken Ind. Est, Station Road. I bought a Merc Sprinter that belonged to them so I'm just going off the reg docs and it was registered to Hansell Composites although I believe he produces bike bits under the FibreLyte product name. Hope this is some help. Nigel Robson.

Pre-preg??

I am after some things manufactured, for motorcycles. The hardest thing is to find somebody that is interested in motorcycles and willing to do small batch stuff.!!

I need a mould making and then the parts fabricating and then a price per numbers and cost after that!!

Any and all help appreciated...........................

Dont be so nosey young man !! You will see it soon enough if i can get sorted and also desperately need yer dad to get his wallet out for it/ them ?? ;)

Ouseburn , should be if i can be a***d. Vicx has not emailed me to say that there may be problems so i cant think of a good reason for the trial not to go ahead , as the weather is also getting much better. And no , dont change the subject.

:D

Edited by marky boy

Ok, I will tell him to be prepared he lives in a one way street with no end so two vans would totally block any escape. Careful though he has got a couple of air rifles under his bed and a f****** powerful bb gun which is even more dangerous.

Wiggy just said that Ouseburn was cancelled because Kieth had not been able to set up any sections! He probably was just trying to find an excuse not to ride there though.

You can acrry on with yer carbon fibre chit chat now. Sorry to be so nosey.

Bob