Foot pegs

benwall

Hi

I want to get some new foot pegs as the ones on my current bike i do not get on with at all (find that my feet slip of easly and alolt of mud gets caught up in them).

On my old bike i used to have the S3/Hebo type ones that are now fitted i belive to the gas gas bikes as standard and i realy found them strong and grippy and most of all i got on with them well.

I was wondering if anyone could recomend any footrests to me?(as i dont want to buy a pair and find out there not very good)

I would perfer them to be grippy(as i often ride muddy in muddy or wet places) and strong,

Thanks Ben Wall

Edited by benwall

I have tried bikes that have been fitted with most of the current crop of pegs fitted to them.

IMO the best at the moment are the new TALON footpegs. They are incredibley grippy and have a nice sized surface area so your feet stay supported and comfy. They dont seem to clog up with mud and as for cost are a lot cheaper than the "follow the herd" alternative! They tick the box for bike bling appeal too :banana2:

I think Sammy miller is also selling the exact same pegs but with his brand name on them.

Either way you would NOT be dissapointed with a set of these :thumbup:

Edited by Scoobydo

If you want something a bit different, i run a set of realy sweet custom made titanium pegs.

Best pegs ive ever used.

And if your running a beta evo, can also do hangers, with a custom offset.

Not cheap mind.

Inbox me if your interested and ill help you get sorted or give you more info.