Fort William World Round 2011

portman

Not in its current state but, it should be eased in my opinion, if Raga and Bou lose 5 marks it would mean that all 10 of the Uk's top riders could have a good go in fortwilliam, I know times are changed but I remeber the Hurst Cup being run at Clandeboy with 80 entrants

but if you take the top 80 think about the sections you would need to take 1 mark off Dibs, maybe 0/.5 off bou raga, wtf would the bottom 10 loose-all 5's surely?

there are not 80 riders in the btc so you would be way down the skill set.

Trials hasn't changed much at the bottom even if we started out now on a modern bike the marks you loose are the same as I did on my bultaco back in the 70's, what has moved on is the ability to get up stuff that even 5 years ago would have been thought impossible.

From my experience and you can check this out what has also happened (scotland may be the exception) but there are not too many sections where Raga and Bou in particular "loose" marks if its possible to ride it they clean it

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but if you take the top 80 think about the sections you would need to take 1 mark off Dibs, maybe 0/.5 off bou raga, wtf would the bottom 10 loose-all 5's surely?

there are not 80 riders in the btc so you would be way down the skill set.

Trials hasn't changed much at the bottom even if we started out now on a modern bike the marks you loose are the same as I did on my bultaco back in the 70's, what has moved on is the ability to get up stuff that even 5 years ago would have been thought impossible.

From my experience and you can check this out what has also happened (scotland may be the exception) but there are not too many sections where Raga and Bou in particular "loose" marks if its possible to ride it they clean it

You are right and I was thinking more on an international level of riders but with the 10 british riders all entered as well, I expect another reason why the number of people who ride the big line is so low all comes down to cost as well....

You are right and I was thinking more on an international level of riders but with the 10 british riders all entered as well, I expect another reason why the number of people who ride the big line is so low all comes down to cost as well....

Perhaps if the entrance at places like scotland wtc is