Russian Indoors

Sat down last night with my nice hot cup of coffee eagerly awaiting the start of the St Petersburg indoor ( hoping to see dougie stomp some authority ), the program started late because of the boxing then when it came on, I dont know if it was just me, but all the camera men and camera angles were making me go boss eyed, all the good trick bits you hope see the camera was pointing at floor or the lights overhead, if it wasn,t for the commentary keeping you up to date I would have been lost!

Had to get that one off my chest.

How comes Dougie comes good on the stock bike?

Richard

Guest gasgastxtpro

My thoughts exactly.

Although... That was definatly the best trial i have seen on the tele, ever!

I loved the part when one of the four strokers went up onto the yellow step, and just hung on... (JUST) i was leaning in my seat to get him over that.

Dougies clean on the waterfall, then the tension at the end, when dougie cleaned his way up 2 thirds of the waterfall... then a five, and he was in 3rd place not 2nd.

Dougie did come good on the stock bike, strange i know...

Oh and the part where jeroni was in that larl bit of a hole before the step, and hes skipped it up in the air and backwards... ;):D:o

Richard

Yep, hopping the bike backwards up the step to give it another go - that was good.

Colomer used to be good at jumping off things backwards, saw him fail a step 4 times once and still he kept his feet up!

I also thought it was one of the best so far, good varied sections well laid out, do they organanise it themselves or does someone from europe run it. Predominantly young spectators too does russia have trials I wonder, they have had some very good moto-cross riders in the past. Dougies bike seemed to perform better yet it was said to be a std model? there must be days when he wishes he had the 315 2 stroke in the back of the van to blow away those big big steps.

Guest gasgastxtpro

lolol

I was just wiondering what youd all think as to whther dougie ever gets frustrated with that four stroke, and thinks about if he had a gasser... or maybe another brand but i doubt that! ;)

Rich

another brand like perhaps a sherco, which is also beating him in the standings......

The thing I noticed about the Russian sections over Barcelona is that the sections forced several changes of direction. In barca, all the sections were straight (directionally..) and I found them a bit boring to look at by the end.

here we go people a list of trials on tv next week enjoy :wacko:

tuesday eurosportuk 10:30am barcelona

eurosportuk 11:30am st petersburg

eurosport2 7:00pm st petersburg

eurosportuk 11:15pm milan

wednesday eurosportuk 6:00pm milan

Edited by mozchops