Route map for pre 65

firedfromthecircus

You have more chance of finding the ''Marie Celeste''

The Pre-65 like to sell programmes so keep it a secret, but I am sure some old Stalwart will be on here soon to tell you where to go :closedeyes:

Edited by GIZZA5

I'm happy to buy a program, just would like to have an idea of where I am going before I get there :agreed:

Friday - all the stuff along the lochside is there plus loch Eile Burn, Pipeline and the Aluminium Works

Saturday - Aluminium Works and Pipeline again plus lots of groups along the top Mamore Road plus Lower Calliach and Lower Mamore on the north side of the Loch and the same groups as Friday on the south side.

Thanks Uncle Alex......... :thumbup:

oh and PS....any comments about Old Mr Gizza 5 you've had it....

Edited by Slapshot 3

Uncle Alex?..............Good one Donald as if that gets you off the hook :shutup:

Uncle Alex being that very nice Chairman of the P65 committee who sent me copy of the programme because I might not have got there....ariived in the post today.

PS Carolyn wants to know what all this mankini stuff is about

PS Carolyn wants to know what all this mankini stuff is about

Carolyn you must be confused? Donald said if the weather is hot on Sunday he will lead the parade on an electric scooter in a Mankini :P :P

If I was to show that much flesh Greenpeace would be trying to drag me back in the water :thumbup: