you've done it again

wetfeet

Well all i can say is a big thank you for all the coverage you have given us on the site, it just gets better and better every year the speed in which you get results, pictures and general stories is nothing but amazing,and for the unlucky ones who cant make it up to the 6 days its the next best thing.....mairi must say your blogs,facebook updates and every thing else you do has been outstanding so many thanks i know it must have been a drain on your precious time this week so again thanks

MR Moffat your morning radio show has been very informative and must listen(and watch) this week so thanks for that

so again Andy to you and all the guys who have contributed this a big massive THANK YOU and well done

I can only echo those comments from this side of the pond - In a weird twist that saw our John Dearie finish ahead of Dougie Lampkin in the results because of Doug's misfortune, and a dramatic finish for Wiggy on Town Hall Brae - The pics were brilliant - I laughed when I saw the one of John laying down on the rocks the first day - looked like he was sun bathing - and the one from today showing our Guy Smeeth going over the bars - but congrats to everybody - the updates kept us in touch all week. - wish we could be at the party tonight.