txt pro

problem with cooling fan,when the fan comes on and you rev the bike the fan gets faster and sounds louder than norm

changed fan and fan rectifier problem still there,

Every GasGas I've owned has done this. Why do you think its a problem?

hi,not a problem still does its job fine,did a trial yesterday,just find it strange

Its just that the generator coil doesn't produce enough umph at low revs; quite normal.

when you say generator coil is this on the stator plate,this is a 2010 bike,had 11 txt pros and never had this happen

do you think i should have the stator plate checked

I guess its easy enough to check using a meter in line somewhere, but don't know what the output readings from the coil should be although a search of this forum might turn something up or your dealer may have the data. If you're worried then test it for peace of mind but I've always found that the fan speeds up as the revs rise until the rectifier stops it getting too much juice. Are you saying that the fan won't run until you rev the motor? If yes, then I'd agree there's something wrong.

I guess its easy enough to check using a meter in line somewhere, but don't know what the output readings from the coil should be although a search of this forum might turn something up or your dealer may have the data. If you're worried then test it for peace of mind but I've always found that the fan speeds up as the revs rise until the rectifier stops it getting too much juice. Are you saying that the fan won't run until you rev the motor? If yes, then I'd agree there's something wrong.

when bike gets to temp fan kicks in if you let it tick over there is very littlefan noise

thanks for your input,going to keep useing it see if any thing happnes