2003 Sherco 2.5

dekon

I agree that there are some genuine sellers that only had a bike for a short time, but remember I said I am a pessimistic sort and have to wonder if the seller is genuine or if there is big problem with the bike. One just needs to be careful is basically what I was saying.

I agree must admit alarm bells do go off when they've only had it for a short while. Me and a mate bought bikes for the kids of someone we thought was well in the know in the trials community , he either didn't have a clue or ripped us of. But buyer beware we hadn't done enough homework on trials bikes on what to check for.

I agree must admit alarm bells do go off when they've only had it for a short while. Me and a mate bought bikes for the kids of someone we thought was well in the know in the trials community , he either didn't have a clue or ripped us of. But buyer beware we hadn't done enough homework on trials bikes on what to check for.

err....nothing to do with the seller, more the manner in which your kids abused the bikes for the short time they had them. :rolleyes: