Montesa 315r rear shock - rebuild in the GTA?

canada280i

Had the rear shock off my 315r last night (Showa I believe) while installing a new set of Boyesen Reeds, and noticed a small amount of oil had leaked out from what I think is one of the wrench holes on the top cap of the damper. This was after the shock had been laid on its side for a while when installing the reeds. After re-install and much bouncing ther does not seem to be any further leakage and the shock appears to be working okay, although I bought the bike used and have never known any different. However, the oil leakage does concern me and wonder if a seal may be on the way out and a rebuild required. So...does anyone have any similar experience and can let me know how they proceeded, or if it is a seal going, where can I get a rebuild kit, and is there anyone in the Toronto area that will do the rebuild. I figure a rebuild is cheaper than a new shock.

Borus - I think you are in my area, and because I cannot yet afford a new Ossa, do you know of anyone that would do a shock rebuild?

Thanks in advance for any replies.