gear shaft o ring

bondy

hello guys still got oil leaking from the end seal on the front gear shaft. ive tryed unblocking the tiny vent hole with a bit of wire may be i didnt unblock it proper i dondt know. i did put a new seal behind the front spocket and oil seal. and allso a new bush. the new bush i replaced was stiff to turn is this because its new? could it be the o ring not on proper? the oil is comming from between the iner and outer shaft not the center where the push rod gose. help please. ive sorted the primary chain needed replacing with a new one witch i got of bultaco uk the old one was streched .

hello guys still got oil leaking from the end seal on the front gear shaft. ive tryed unblocking the tiny vent hole with a bit of wire may be i didnt unblock it proper i dondt know. i did put a new seal behind the front spocket and oil seal. and allso a new bush. the new bush i replaced was stiff to turn is this because its new? could it be the o ring not on proper? the oil is comming from between the iner and outer shaft not the center where the push rod gose. help please. ive sorted the primary chain needed replacing with a new one witch i got of bultaco uk the old one was streched .