Mid Wales S3

bikespace

I think it turned out pretty well, but put me right if you have any pointers. Don't think anybody has ever cleaned the whole trial before, but possibly partly due to an unusually dry day amongst a week of sh*t :rolleyes: . We normally aim for the winner to be on around 10-15 marks. Although Ross Danby wasn't eligible for points the bugger did manage to go round clean, and to be fair a few others weren't far off. Guy Kendrew dropped a couple of dabs on the two hardest sections of the trial. Dan Thorpe dropped a single 5 on one of those.

Ricky Wiggins one of the only riders to clean No 37, but had already had a mare on section 31.

Always easier for the later entries, maybe made worse this year by less riders available that weren't riding the trial to scrub the sections. Next year I think we'll attack everything with brushes.

Mid Wales S3 results

If anybody has any photo's please let me know (if you're willing to let them out in to the public domain I can shove them on the web, crediting you).

Thanks,

Gaz

All though only rode the non champ route thought the trial spot on. Results seem good although the top boys couldn't afford a silly mark. Late number probaly essential.

Ride round was brill as was route marking and general organisation. Weather put a cap on a good day.