American Motorcyclist

jse

Just got my new copy of the AMA American Motorcyclist magazine and Debbie Evans is on the cover. Very good article, great photos and well worth reading. There is also a photo and short article on the USA Trials des Nations team.

Jon

Just got my new copy of the AMA American Motorcyclist magazine and Debbie Evans is on the cover. Very good article, great photos and well worth reading. There is also a photo and short article on the USA Trials des Nations team.

Jon

got my copy, enjoyed cathcing up with what she has been up to, always admired her and tried unsuccesfully many times as a young trials rider 30 plus years ago to do the headstand.

headstand1.jpg

Edited by MotoVintage

got my copy, enjoyed cathcing up with what she has been up to, always admired her and tried unsuccesfully many times as a young trials rider 30 plus years ago to do the headstand.

headstand1.jpg

++1

Don't have the American Motorcycelist subscribed but I do like too her artistic skills a lot, they where also showed in the Motor Cycle Trials as advanced riding thechniques, never got that done even with the use of the side stand, (I know, that is botch in my case :blush: )

Fahrschule%25252004.04.jpg

Heck Jon...I've did those headstands several times. They are just of extremely short duration and occur in the middle of my crashes.

Oh, Boy, me too!

We have all done the "Flying W" but I have developed a new crash sequence I will call "The Flying X" (patent applied for) and it involves a very loud girly scream........

Jon