Fremington Edge Trial pics

wetfeet

All taken today at section 7 high above Reeth in absolutely fantastic weather in fact it was like spring and not coming into winter but i am not complaining anyway hope you enjoy i think i got every rider

i forgot to ask if this link does not work can some one tell me i have been having all sorts of problems with my links

pics

Edited by wetfeet

All taken today at section 7 high above Reeth in absolutely fantastic weather in fact it was like spring and not coming into winter but i am not complaining anyway hope you enjoy i think i got every rider

i forgot to ask if this link does not work can some one tell me i have been having all sorts of problems with my links

pics

Link works fine.

Looking at the pics, there were lots and lots of dabs at this section but I like this one of a rider on a TYZ feetup.

URL=http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/gobbysarah/Fremington%20Edge%20Trial/?action=view&current=IMG_0160.jpg]th_IMG_0160.jpg[/url]

Link works fine.

Looking at the pics, there were lots and lots of dabs at this section but I like this one of a rider on a TYZ feetup.

URL=http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/gobbysarah/Fremington%20Edge%20Trial/?action=view&current=IMG_0160.jpg]th_IMG_0160.jpg[/url]

One of the unsung heroes of Trials & feet up as well, he's usually carring the fat pig. If half the folk that come to Trials put as much effort in as Nige does they'd be doing some work.

Edited by PERCE