puntcher repire kit

bondy

Bondy,

Its difficult to explain, but easy to do. Place the middle of the turd into the fork of the tool, then push the tool complete with turd through the hole in the tyre until about 15 to 20mm of the two ends of the turd are left sticking out, then gently pull the tool back out leaving the turd behind.

I've found that you may have to open the fork on the tool a little before you use it to avoid pulling the turd back out of the tyre.

Once done you can cut off the excess

Hope this helps

Bondy,

Its difficult to explain, but easy to do. Place the middle of the turd into the fork of the tool, then push the tool complete with turd through the hole in the tyre until about 15 to 20mm of the two ends of the turd are left sticking out, then gently pull the tool back out leaving the turd behind.

I've found that you may have to open the fork on the tool a little before you use it to avoid pulling the turd back out of the tyre.

Once done you can cut off the excess

Hope this helps thanks i know what you mean so dose the turd harden in the hole? i wont need to take the wheel off then? allso one more quetion ive had the bike about five weeks when i got it home i put abit of fuel in ive only been round the garden the bike was serviced before i got it. will the fuel be ok for a wile im just gonner run it once a week ill only be using it in spring thanks all bondy