Fork Sliders

bondy

hi all im looking for some stickers for my fork sliders bultaco ones tryed bultaco uk they dont do them so as anybody know were i can get some from

There where a lot of different stickers on the lower fork sliders back then, just to name the most commen back then, some had "Michelin" others "Bultaco"(*) even "Betor" Stickers for Bultaco showed up back then.

Some had the standard Bultaco logo and some even had these tiny round Bultaco Logo decals glued to the lower stanchions (just under the dust covers of the fork).

Which one do you need? Ypu get some of the mentioned above from Iv

There where a lot of different stickers on the lower fork sliders back then, just to name the most commen back then, some had "Michelin" others "Bultaco"(*) even "Betor" Stickers for Bultaco showed up back then.

Some had the standard Bultaco logo and some even had these tiny round Bultaco Logo decals glued to the lower stanchions (just under the dust covers of the fork).

Which one do you need? Ypu get some of the mentioned above from Iv

hi im after the silver ones with black out line with clear back there for blue sliders

I guess, as you haven't posted any information about the form or content depending the decal,

you are searching you mean probably the Bultaco sign as silver-grey colored with a black outline?

(in pic below in the upper row).

If not the Betor decals in the pic below:

The Betor decal for the fork is in the lower row the left decal.

The Betor decal for the rear shock is in the middle of the lower row.

Bultaco logo in the pic below, right side:

Some riders used the tiny Bultaco decal that suppose to come to the places

where the imprints of the die casting of the fenders where and glued them

to the lower stanchions.

DSC09256.JPG

Any further information which decal you mean?

I guess, as you haven't posted any information about the form or content depending the decal,

you are searching you mean probably the Bultaco sign as silver-grey colored with a black outline?

(in pic below in the upper row).

If not the Betor decals in the pic below:

The Betor decal for the fork is in the lower row the left decal.

The Betor decal for the rear shock is in the middle of the lower row.

Bultaco logo in the pic below, right side:

Some riders used the tiny Bultaco decal that suppose to come to the places

where the imprints of the die casting of the fenders where and glued them

to the lower stanchions.

DSC09256.JPG

Any further information which decal you mean?

hi the sliders are blue so i want the silver bultaco with black out line can only get the tank ones not the fork ones cheers bondy ps i sopose i could ask some one to see if they can make me some :guinness:

Hello Bondy. The yellow Bultaco Tank stickers look really good on blue forks You have to trim the clear part of the sticker a bit on the ends but they do look good. Bully Lover.

hello sounds good to me if i cant get the fork stickers ill try your idea cheers bondy :thumbup: