Throtel Grip

bondy

hi all dose anybody no were i can get the form for the throtel grip? huge bultaco use to have them but hasnt had them in stock for a some time. you may be asking why do i want to put one of these on just to make it more orriganalreally i know you can get the donut ones but i do want the gray form one its cut like a zig zag shap any help would be good. bondy

The original grips for the Sherpas as I know where made by Gonelli and are in black color, (as you mentioned grey in your first post?), The Gonelli grips have the Bultaco logo stamped in the rubber on the ends of the grips.

Are you searching these, should I post a pic for comparison?

(I don't have made any pic's yet, but it's easy to do so)

EDIT

Found them, here the standard ones:

IMG_9214.JPG

With rips, Enduro:

IMG_3677.JPG

Modiefied standard ones with an extra noth to safty wire the grip

and no outer humps on the ends. (Back then it was very commen to grind away the outer humps of the grips, here this is already done).

DSC05213.JPG

Edited by PSchrauber

The original grips for the Sherpas as I know where made by Gonelli and are in black color, (as you mentioned grey in your first post?), The Gonelli grips have the Bultaco logo stamped in the rubber on the ends of the grips.

Are you searching these, should I post a pic for comparison?

(I don't have made any pic's yet, but it's easy to do so)

EDIT

Found them, here the standard ones:

IMG_9214.JPG

With rips, Enduro:

IMG_3677.JPG

Modiefied standard ones with an extra noth to safty wire the grip

and no outer humps on the ends. (Back then it was very commen to grind away the outer humps of the grips, here this is already done).

DSC05213.JPG

hi you miss understand i mean the form that gose over the throtel grip to stop you geting blissters

No idea, the modern one's are easy to get, the old style ones I haven't seen in decades.

They where commen on the faster dirt bikes, on trials bikes I haven't seen them at least

where I live. Having an old enduro bike too, myself and even the guy's riding likewise

old crap through the woods now use the newer ones, (if they mount them),

as the older foam of these "anti blister discs" easily soak up water and mud.

I use gloves while riding so no need here.

I postet this interesting question in two more enduro/MX nike related forums, we'll see i

someone has a ressource.

No idea, the modern one's are easy to get, the old style ones I haven't seen in decades.

They where commen on the faster dirt bikes, on trials bikes I haven't seen them at least

where I live. Having an old enduro bike too, myself and even the guy's riding likewise

old crap through the woods now use the newer ones, (if they mount them),

as the older foam of these "anti blister discs" easily soak up water and mud.

I use gloves while riding so no need here.

I postet this interesting question in two more enduro/MX nike related forums, we'll see i

someone has a ressource.

ok thanks