Sherco 290 05

nigel dabster

I'm lovin it! No I really am, My bike has taken (as usual) a couple of months to settle down and its running so well. I don't know what the changes are this year but the motor is much better. I can use 2nd a whole lot more in the sections also fourth which was next to no use trying to pull my lardarse up anything spinning or not, seems spot on and will pull and then some. last year I had a Kehin and boysens but this year in standard form its great. It feels to me like someone from the factory has set it up its great. I have swapped the shock and thats helped but to be honest the standard one was good anyway. It isn't just me is it? Anyone else upgraded from 04 to 05 and thinks the same?

:D

i find the suspension sticks to the ground better on the 05, why change the shock??

i use 2nd everywhere, cant remember the last time i done a section in 1st!

still doesnt like 4th gear on mine though, what have you done to get yours to pull?

depends what you doing, on a long steep hill it will run out of steam!!

thats why no sherco rider got up all of the 3 big hills in the colmore, even pearson,jenkins, jarvis and conner, these bikes should be a bit special

thats why no sherco rider got up all of the 3 big hills in the colmore

I know what you mean, the middle one of the 3 didn't want anything more than 3rd tho. I flipped mine on that one about 6 foot from the ends (griped unexpectedly on the ice).

Luckily you don't get many hills like the last one of the 3, if you did I think I would be gearing me bike up a bit.

Mont's have similar problems