Kent Trials Clubs - Advice Please

theotherone

Any Kent trials riders out there that can recommend a good, friendly club?

I live in Sittingbourne and want to get back riding after a 2 year lay-up. Only problem is, my old riding buddies have hung up their boots so I'm looking for like-minded Kent trials riders to meet up with. Anyone in Sittingbourne or nearby want to meet up at a club trial so I'm not a Billy-no-mates?

I used to be an OWLS member, but all the trials were always over in the Tonbridge direction which isn't that local to me.

Can anyone out there recommend a more local club that holds club trials on a regular basis? I spoke to the Sittingbourne Trials club some time ago, but I was told they don't hold club trials.

Been considering Bexley or 55 Club, but any other suggestions and experiences would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Any Kent trials riders out there that can recommend a good, friendly club?

I live in Sittingbourne and want to get back riding after a 2 year lay-up. Only problem is, my old riding buddies have hung up their boots so I'm looking for like-minded Kent trials riders to meet up with. Anyone in Sittingbourne or nearby want to meet up at a club trial so I'm not a Billy-no-mates?

I used to be an OWLS member, but all the trials were always over in the Tonbridge direction which isn't that local to me.

Can anyone out there recommend a more local club that holds club trials on a regular basis? I spoke to the Sittingbourne Trials club some time ago, but I was told they don't hold club trials.

Been considering Bexley or 55 Club, but any other suggestions and experiences would be appreciated.

Cheers.

I live in Dover and ride most weekends, unfortunatley it means travelling. Guest, Owls and Bexley seem to have monthly club trials

Sure I will bump into you soon. Cheers.

these links may help

http://www.nktc.org.uk/

joining any club in the North Kent Combine will give you access to their excellent B&W series as well as plenty of club trials, combine and SE events, virtually something every weekend, hit the "contact us" and ask for advice, I am certain the person who answers you will give you the very best advice (no it's not me!)

http://www.southeasttrialscombine.org.uk/

(list of SE clubs http://www.southeasttrialscombine.org.uk/se_trials_combine_clubs.html)

Edited by Goudrons

Hi I live in Folkestone and joined Folkestone club, about three years ago, I found all the local clubs to be really friendly and you soon find some one to ride with.

once you have got your licence you can ride pretty much all the events locally anyway.

As already said the begginners and woblers is a good place to start, no pressure just ride the sections.

Hookwoods is brilliant, bit of a trek to get to though.

Good luck

TLTEL