Help Please

mikey_01

Depends what for. Always found C&D autos good for C15 and B40 bits plus Gaggs in Nottingham. Most other trials orientated comsumables can be obtained from various suppliers a lot of which advertise on TC and support this site so deserve our custom. Other stuff i make or get made. Just never had much sucess with Terry Weedy and i know of quite a few who have had problems.

hi there charlie, i really don't know what he is like. i have always tried to make my own stuff for my c15 but think its time for some shiny bits for her :) your bike looks very nice, but i am afraid my c15 will never look like that :/. my brother has a c15T but he wont give me it :P that's why i have decided to build my own, just wanting some advise from all you c15 owners, many thanks Mikey,

Hi Guy's

Hi Mikey.

Terry is one of the stalwarts of the Classic Bike scene, with knowledge others could only dream about. And one of the few guys to spend a fortune having parts that you want, designed, and made. He never gives up on trying making parts at a reasonable price that you the rider needs. Don’t forget that he made most of the Miller parts for decades. At his age the guy could easily retire, but he loves what he does too much. Get the parts while you can is my motto.

Regards Charlie.

:thumbup:

Hi,

I have dealt with Terry on a number of occasions during my Cub build. His products are second to none and his prices fair.

I either see him in person at an Bike Jumble (Kempton Park) or speak to him in person on the phone. Considering he is a legend in Classic Bike circles, he is extremely helpful and always gives advice freely.

Just my personal experience.

Bruce.

hi guys, i have sent him an email, i live at the very top off Scotland thurso, witch is about 20 miles from john O'groats, thanks for all the advise i hope to here back from him soon, :)

Edited by mikey_01

Don’t forget that he made most of the Miller parts for decades.

Says it all i think. If thats the sort of "quality" parts that float your boat.

Question: ever wondered why the current owner of Sammy Miller products wont deal with him?

Anyway i'm sure you'll work it out in the end to your own satisfaction. Good luck and i hope you have lots of patience :thumbup:

Says it all i think. If thats the sort of "quality" parts that float your boat.

Question: ever wondered why the current owner of Sammy Miller products wont deal with him?

Anyway i'm sure you'll work it out in the end to your own satisfaction. Good luck and i hope you have lots of patience :thumbup:

To be fair was the specification not, well specified ?