Engin Oil

bondy

hello guys ive got a 210 gas gas 250 pro how much oil dose it take? the oil throw the glass is red witch oil will this be? also i have a puncture in the rear wheel. witch is tubless its leakin air throw the spokes will i need a new rim tube or will i be abel to take it off And clean. the rim? And replace oil one?

hello guys ive got a 210 gas gas 250 pro how much oil dose it take? the oil throw the glass is red witch oil will this be? also i have a puncture in the rear wheel. witch is tubless its leakin air throw the spokes will i need a new rim tube or will i be abel to take it off And clean. the rim? And replace oil one?

Hi

The "book" says 550 cl, but about 450 to 500 cl will do up to the middle of the glass.

Air leaking through spokes means that the tyre probably is OK. You need to remove the tyre and check the rubber band that seals the spokes. If its OK then remove, clean and refit properly. If the rubber band is in bad condition, buy a new one..

-Jan

Red "oil" is ATF. The correct amount of oil is 375-400ml on the Pro. You can download all the manuals off the GG spain website

2010 GG 250 manual here - http://www.gasgasmot...els-1-2010.html

see page 11 for oil amount = 400ml

Extra oil causes drag! Keep it clean and your tranny and clutch will thank you.

Hmm.. says 400ml on page 11 and 550ml on page 22.. , :-)

-Jan