Manxx Classic Weekend

greeves

Just arrived from the Isle of Man, want to thank Marilyn, Phil, Juan Readshaw and all the motoclub crew for the fantastic trial and weekend we have enjoyed.

Also want to point out the amazing trial rode by Juan Knight that loosed just two marks with a rigid Bantham.

A enjoyable video about the 7th race we could enjoy on Friday before the trial; 200 mph in an urban circuit with 1970´s bikes...

http://www.wimp.com/streetracing/

Javier,

i absolutly agree with you it was a cracking weekend and i realy enyoed it.Also the Paellea on Friday in Sulby,and now you know what a Sense is in german(ha,ha).

A big thank you to everybody who was involved to make this event possible for us.

Juan's ride on that motorbike was absolutly amazing.

Cheers:Mike

Edited by ducman
  • Like 1

Hi Guy's.

Just got back from the "Magic Manx" trial.

What a super week I have had, With the sun out ,that little island is the best place on earth! and everyone there is into the sport .

And all the local sidecar boy's, ride solo's even better. this perhaps should be a lesson to us ? Get a chair onto a bike, and this makes your solo riding better? Just ask Juan! wonderfull ride mate, and without realy trying!

The Drayton ridged Bantams are hot off of the press this week? I would contact Jim very quickly or you will have a long wait?

Regards Charlie.