Peak Classic Rd 8 Club Championship Cookes Wood, Youlgrave Nr Matlock. Sunday 30Th

Sorry it's a bit late but the trial this Sunday is definately on. OK so we have had a drop or two of rain but will bear that in mind when laying the sections out on Saturday. So if you have a Classic British Bike or a Twinshock and are at a loose end for somewhere to ride this Sunday make your way over to Cookes Wood, Youlgrave and join the fun. Start time is 11.00am and there are classes for British Bikes, Pre85 Twinshocks & Pre95 Air Cooled monos also as always the PB Trialsport sales van will be in attendance for your trials accessories and comsumables. More info tomorrow night after i've laid the course out.

Well been there today and laid out most of the sections. Will finish off tomorrow. Had a few showers while i was there and yes it's wet so have taken this into account. Weather forcast is a nice day tomorrow so should dry out a bit but will keep everything wide and no steep climbs because of the conditions. Looking forward to a good turnout on Sunday going from the number of calls received today. Remember parking can be an issue so come early and have a great day out in the Derbyshire Peaks.

All laid out and ready and waiting for tomorrow. Appears we may also be having four sidecar crews turning up so modified the route to suit. Must say i was surprised when i turned up this morning how much the wood has dried overnight. Still the forcast is for rain late on Sunday so left it on the easy side. Should be a good day. See you there.