Ads By Google!

copemech

Jon, I am in a pickle! Waited all year and was hoping to go up for Octobertest! Sold my bike last weekend and now it looks like I may not have another untill the weekend of the trial.

I may need to borrow the TY so I can trash the SR Novice class!

You can borrow the Pro, the trick TY is too valuable to risk a "shunt"..... :)

Seriously, you can use my Pro at the Octobertest, I'll be working the sections and can use one of the TY's to get around. Always glad to help out a friend, even if he IS a Texan.....

Jon

Edited by jse

You can borrow the Pro, the trick TY is too valuable to risk a "shunt"..... :)

Seriously, you can use my Pro at the Octobertest, I'll be working the sections and can use one of the TY's to get around. Always glad to help out a friend, even if he IS a Texan.....

Jon

One might notice I did not ask for an "02 280 Pro! I have ridden that bike and I know you want rid of me as quickly as possible! :blush:

One might notice I did not ask for an "02 280 Pro! I have ridden that bike and I know you want rid of me as quickly as possible! :blush:

My 02' 280 is some what "special" in design but actually just a cuddly pussycat. It will do anything you ask, just don't ask too loudly.......

Jon