Lifting The Rear Wheel

ham2

There are a lot of good riders out there but it's difficult to learn from them, I think this guy is one of life's great communicators, I have one of his DVDs and I've continually promised myself a second. It's been 25 years since I've been to college yet I recall this motto, from a lecturer, every time I'm trying to learn something new: 'Over-exaggerate a technique/ formula/law to it's maximum or minimum to best understand it'.

• Like 3

Obligatory name dropping time......... I know and have ridden with Aaron and Yuki both have been members of MOTA. Yuki moved for work/school and I don't know if he still rides. Aaron has been working on his house and it is looking AWESOME, I hope he returns for the 2013 season.

I saw Chase at the combined TI / MOTA event in Indiana, He has grown a bit since that video and has improved his riding even more.

Sadly I have not met Ryan, he really seems like a fun and down to earth guy to hang out with.

(whole purpose of this post.............I got to post and be part of the conversation. I was like a politician said many words, but did not really say anything)

• Like 1