Practise Practise

as iow

Ringo.... If you can't take it don't give it.

This posting was about how much time people spent practiceing (on there trials bikes) every week, not how long they spent drinking in there garages every night. :D

Looking at the time of your postings you an't from England, and hay...

I'am a motor mechanic/ recovery operator, who started riding trials back in 1969 and now spends most of my spare time helping all the youth riders from the IOW to try and do well in the nationals. ;)

So i think your the one who should loose'n up, co'us i got friends all over England , from the loosers up to the LAMPKINS, and from the suckers to the Saunders, so smile :D and get a life ;)

Ringo....  If you can't take it don't give it.

This posting was about how much time people spent practiceing (on there trials bikes) every week, not how long they spent drinking in there garages every night. ;)

Aw gee Wally, I'm so sorry. I'm off to my AA meeting then off to my counselor to help me deal with the great depression I'm feeling over my misguided post.

Seriously, we're all friends here and I think neonsurge said the same thing but in a much more passionate, caring, loving way. [just cuz that's the kinda guy he is]

I just tend to be slightly more sarcastic than the average guy [then there's ishy!] Welcome to the circus.

Neonsurge, I have to give credit where credit is due... the Fraceman has copped to having done the Bermuda shorts over the riding pants sometime before I was even born but...... The shorts I was wearing are silk and velvet with cotton dingle balls. Now if you can find some of those and continue the trend then I would be honored!!! :D