Cold Feet!

neilh

Blood flow is all you need once moving. Check your not making your boots and sock to tight around your calves and ankles. If the blood can't get there you will be cold.

As your hands and feet are always cold it sounds like you may have less than great circulation. Loose gear will help a lot.

Another tip is never stay still once wet - you will pay big time and it's really hard to get warm again.

ill bear that in mind riding to chairlift !

it's alright, you're getting to an age where you'll need to get off for a p*** on the way to Chairlift, you can have a bit wander about at the same time.

• 4 weeks later...

it's alright, you're getting to an age where you'll need to get off for a p*** on the way to Chairlift, you can have a bit wander about at the same time.

you were correct. buffet breakfast so plenty tea didnt make it to chairlift...

• 2 weeks later...

I use to love my coal board welles can you still get them and are they ACU friendly ? i have spent 22 years in the mountains of switzerland

and herd lots of tails about cold and warm ski boot liners, the best thing i ever found was heated insoles they have little batterie packs that

you can put in your pockets and when your hanging around you just turn the heat up and when your skiing you turn it down they are dreamy

on really cold days. At first i was put off by the price but when i tried some there was no going back, not sure how they would work in the wet

but they feel like having your toes by the fire on a cold day :D i will be riding in twinshock events i did have a new pair of CBW but they have gone missing

Edited by bultacorock