Jason Finn Early Videos Amazing

ironbelly

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys!!! the truth is, if I could do a fraction of that now, I would be a happy man :(

All the best

Jason Finn

Don't tell me getting older hinders the flexibility of the human body!!!! :o

As I age (40 Yrs) I am beginning to understand some things. We mentally remember what the skills are and how to do the techniques and such for riding, but our bodies no longer want to cooperate and let's face it, getting hurt sucks and takes longer to heal. So aging in motorsport is bittersweet, on the one hand we can say "I have done that before" and on the other hand we also say "I am not quite able to do that anymore".

I think I finally have figured out the meaning of the phrase, "Those that can, do. and those that can't, teach." In my younger days I thought of this as being a derogatory remark directed at those individuals that thought they were "The Greatest" but really were just below average, but talked a good game. But now I realize what that phrase really means. It is about the individual that was part of something for a long time (I.E. Trials) and had done well in that sport. This individual is now past their prime but still loves the sport and wants to give back to others and get others as excited about the sport as they are. These individuals are a wealth of knowledge and confidence builders. They may not be able to pull off the 7 ft splatter anymore but they damn sure know how it is to be done and can teach you how to do it.

Basically I am trying to say, "Much respect to all those Old Farts out there that are trying to pass on the skills of the sports they love." :icon_salut::thumbup:

I now return you to our normally scheduled idiocy. :chairfall::stoned::hyper:

• Like 1