Urgent Classic Riders Please Look

old trials fanatic

Sorry to post this in this forum but i've just had a call from a distraught Alan Whitton who this morning has had his van stolen a white Transit connect LWB reg NC 56 KKN now Alan is less bothered about his van because insurance will sort that out but inside was his Bantam rolling chassis that he had on his stand at Telford show along with some Triumph Tiger Cub heads and various parts.

Alan dosent have any photos of the rolling chassis and needs some for the Police so if ANYBODY has any piccys at all of the Bantam frame from Telford show could they please either post them on here or let me have them and i will forward them to Alan.

Obviously if you know of anybody offering any cub parts or a Bantam frame for sale please let us know. The frame is very trick and easily identifyable as are the wheels that have Alan's own billet alloy hubs which have been anodised gunmetal and the spoke flanges have been scolloped between the spoke holes along with Alans own modified forks and Billet alloy yokes etc. The cub heads have been blasted and look like new.

Alan Whitton is a well known person in Classic circles and has helped many many of you who use this forum nows the time to all pull together and help him.

thank you.

Edited by old trials fanatic

Hi Guy's

Just read this and i am devestated,

OK stuff gets nicked every day, but this guy does not need this.

Alan has kept most of the bikes on the Classic Pre 65 scene running for a long time, and is one of the guy's you can rely on.

I cant see anyone nicking the van for the vans sake unless it was a mistake. They must have known what was inside.

If it was a mistake and the van was the target, the contents are probably dumped?

If it was the contents they were after. Somone in the "Classic Scene" know where the frame and engine parts are!

Dont sit on this one,OK, let the Police or somone know NOW.

Some of the parts could have been mine, and I for one am not amused.

This is the last thing we need,is a black market for Classic Trials Parts. So again if you know anything, and someone will ! Shop the bast**ds.

Regards Charlie.

• Like 1