Tc Trial Abandoned And Spun Out Due New Labour?

marky boy

Come on then !! There was talk of the next tc trial awhile ago and then nothing, are we going along with the new labour style spin on everything nowadays?? who knows wot is happening , is this site starting to get overly pc in that it provides what the importer dealer network wants info wise and discourages that "rebel" talk?? Im sure its just me , but everything seems to be getting a bit tame??

I demand to know what has happened to the so called riders forum trial , which in its infancy was hailed as the internet movement gathering pace and putting on real events and providing more importantly a trial for real peeps with real drinking and riding in conjunction with the best club in the uk. C'mon , someone must have noticed the lack of a promotion and even basic metion of this event??

Time to sit up you lot and watch my post get deleted !!

:D;):D

Jeez - you'll be chaining yourself to the railings and burning your bra next ;)

I've been literally swamped and not had a chance to even think about it. The server move took several weeks of preparation work then there was the SSDT and I'm off to the US a week tomorrow to cover the world round. Oh, and I do have a full time job on top of all that!

I know you're just having a little tommy tantrum because you couldn't make it last year due to doing to the opening of a sock drawer or something :D

There *might* be something later in the year. I'll just have to see how it goes.

Wilks, Halton Gill Wheres that i have not been very far in my young 16 years of life on this planet so i dont recognize?

Click for map

Good venue, but I still prefer Skyrakes ;)

We had a really good weekend last year. Weather was good, trip to t'pub on Saturday night followed by barbecue and loadsa beer then Trial on the Sunday.

Andy...make it late Ocotber or later and I might be able to join you :D

You've obviously been away so long you don't remember the temperatures here in October for camping! ;)

Andy...make it late Ocotber or later and I might be able to join you :D

You've obviously been away so long you don't remember the temperatures here in October for camping! ;)

That's alright, the booze heats you up......

I've been literally swamped and not had a chance to even think about it. The server move took several weeks of preparation work then there was the SSDT and I'm off to the US a week tomorrow to cover the world round. Oh, and I do have a full time job on top of all that!

I know you're just having a little tommy tantrum because you couldn't make it last year due to doing to the opening of a sock drawer or something :D

You are exactly right and i know you have been busy, glad you took it my way and it got it going again eh ??

;)

Once played a double header (Ice Hockey) after a Friday night out with the boys, Tequila and cans of red stripe don't mix well....

Never felt a single hit the whole weekend and played better than when sober, spent the week wondering where all the bruises came from mind you.

Hope the TC trial goes ahead on a weekend off so I can go as well

dy

TC trial sadly took a back seat as we had other things to think of ie DETHRA etc and trying to sort out if we had any trials AT ALL.

Marky has some cheek to ask anyway, he blobbed last year as he had to go to a wedding, wedding I ask you, cant folk get married round the trials calendar?

There are 5 days in the week for work, weddings, and w, stop there.

Maybe later in the year we can, with Andy's agreement sort something out but as at this moment TOO BUSY.

Get thi backsides down to Hawkstone, then we can have the PARTY without having to ride next day.