Bsa 350 Trials Frame

cub200

I have recently got hold of a 350cc ZB32 Goldie motor along with the rigid trials frame that it was fitted in.

I want to get hold of a suitable trials swinging arm frame to add a bit more comfort to the old girl, "the bike not the wife" !!! and get it going to compete with the heavyweights

Any suggestions what frame to look for .

Your responses will be appreciated

Cheers

I guess from the lack of responses their are very few guys who have persevered with the BSA heavies and the Ariels, RE's and AMC's models are much more popular.

Some guys from the Midland centre might remember this bike, put together by my brother Mike Galpin and ridden under the Sutton Town MCC banner in the 80's. I shipped it out to Australia after Mike died and eventually parted company with it around the mid 90's.

I've been back in the UK for the last two years on family business and I am currently holidaying in Australia and got the urge to buy back the BSA which I have done.

I would like to refurbish it to a good standard but it needs some updating on the rear end and I would like to hear from anyone who has used this combination of B31 / Goldie motor in a suitably modified frame,,,, or are they all under a dust sheet in the back of the shed waiting for the heavyweight "revival" to happen.

Would love to hear from anyone who knew Mike or the bike.

Cheers

Roger Galpin